Academic achievement is becoming more and more important whether you are having difficulty in a particular subject, living with a learning disability or are competing for admission to a post-secondary school. Depending on how you learn, we can help you get the right support for you.
PARTNER WITH A TUTOR
Good tutors or tutoring organizations can provide support to students who require assistance in specific subject areas as well as in key organizational and study skills. They will be able to:
- Complete an educational assessment and design a program to address student’s deficiencies
- Communicate regularly with student, teacher and parent to ensure expectations are clear, progress is monitored regularly and student’s stay on track in completing assignments on time
- Help build specific academic skills using a curriculum that aligns with the Ontario Ministry of Education
- Provide support in your home, online or at a mutually convenient location
- Provide one-on-one, semi-private or small group settings at affordable rates
- Build a relationship with students that instills confidence and helps them become independent learners
Contact Club Z! In-Home Tutoring Services to find the right tutor that will meet your needs.